need more motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 12:53am
via Android

I hate putting this out there but I am 5'3" and I weigh 190 lbs. my goal weight is about 120-125. however, I have little to no motivation to do anything due to severe back pain. anyone have any suggestions for me??

22 Aug
He's right, if you can somehow develop mental toughness and preserve. You will conquer whatever you set out to do. Small steps always add up to large jumps:)
22 Aug
I'm hoping so!
22 Aug
I have only one thing its worked well for me and others who followed me . My advice to you is "Try to change your daily routine and sleep early to get up early and have s breakfast then after 45 mins you can start your workout beside and this is very important try focus on your goal mentaly by any means neccessary and choos your partner if its possible I hope it helped well ..
1 Post
Aug 22, 2014 1:35am
via Android

Don't quit

22 Aug
definitely not going to, I used to be almost 230.
Aug 22, 2014 1:58am
via Android

My only suggestion is to never quit. If the pain can be pushed through, even a little bit, exercising the back will only make it hurt less (though maybe not immediately) by making it stronger :)

22 Aug
that's what I've been told!! just have to push myself.
22 Aug
When I first started working out I was 180 lbs. (5'2"), I started out by changing my diet and doing DDP yoga, when I started noticing how flexible I was getting I started running and increased my speed, them stayed doing workouts here. I did the yoga for 8 months and lost around 20 lbs, but most of that was from my diet and not drinking alcohol. Once I started running and working out I've lost an additional 12 lbs and 2 pants sizes. I'm not an expert but do some searches on DDP yoga, I think this will help....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51