Need to loose 15 lbs.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 10:13am
via Android

Lately I've been eating healthy and drinking lots and lots of water. I also workout. I lost 10 lbs in a month but recently I been feeling heavy. I get on the scale & I still weigh the same. It's driving me nuts. Lol. Anyways what should I do? I want to loose 15 more pounds.

22 Aug
Runnig everyday about 4km
22 Aug
As said by Sale 200, running is probably the easiest option but also a lot of cardiovascular exercise can help. Check some of the workouts on this app and take a look at the ones that get you moving. Burpees, mountain climbers, jumping squats and so on are all good ways to strip weight :)
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 10:11pm
via Android

I would change up your workouts and try high intensity interval training. I'v lost a bunch of weight and have never run, well besides doing sprints and stairs on occasion.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 10:25pm
via Android

Thank you. I Will try to change some of my daily routines.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 11:38pm
via Android

1st, I would need to know how much you weigh now and how tall you are. You may be having a hard time losing weight because you are really small already. 2nd, I would need to know what exercises you are doing. Maybe you need to change them or intensify what you are doing. And, 3rd, you say that you are eating healthy but I would be interested in knowing what and how much you are eating. If you are dieting, then you won't lose weight. Your body will store any extra calories as fat because it has been fooled into not "knowing" when it's going to get its next full meal. It is really hard to lose those last few pounds so I wish you good luck. But let me know the answers and I'll see if I can help you out.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 11:55pm
via Android

Hey there. Thank you so much for your advice. I am new to this so I really do not know much. I started dieting about 3 months ago and for the pass 2 months I have been doing Zumba 4 times a week and I jog when I get a chance . I am 5'1 and now I weigh 150 . I eat mostly salads & fruits. And I sometimes eat out but try not to. All I drink is water. A lot of it too. I noticed results in the beginning but now I'm stuck at 150. For the pass 2 weeks.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 23, 2014 12:36am
via Android

Ok, 1st, don't feel bad, everybody hits a plateau. 2nd, with a few modifications you can reach your goals. You're not what I would consider as overweight, I saw your pictures and it looks more like you just need to tone. You should consider adding weight training, lite weights/hi reps (10-15). 3x per week. The weights and the cardio should be no more than 45-60 minutes per workout. Anything longer than that and you get bored and stop doing it. But, since you're doing Zumba, I don't know how long that takes. As long as you don't get bored and as long as you're having fun, then go for as long as you feel comfortable. Stop dieting. Eat normal, just don't eat so much. Just don't eat C.R.A.P. C-arbonated junk. R-efined sugars. A-rtificial stuff. P-rocessed foods. I think your fruit intake is ok but you probably need more vegetables, nuts, and greens. It sounds like you're not eating a lot of meats so you need to be sure to get your proteins. Finally, you should eat 4-5 small meals each day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) instead of 1 or 2 meals. You never want your body wondering when it's gonna get its next meal, otherwise it'll store anything extra as fat. I hope this helps.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 23, 2014 2:19am
via Android

Thank you so much. I believe this will help. I really appreciate it. Now I have somethings to think about, especially my eating habit. 

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 23, 2014 3:25am
via Android

I think you'll do fine. You already have the motivation and you really don't have a lot of work to do. You've only been at it for a little while so once you get into your groove, everything will work out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51