A little about me...

2 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 4:21pm
via Android

Hey guys so I am an active person and I'm skinny and I'm tired of everyone saying I'm the skinnniest and I'm frustrated and want to make a change, I was wondering on how I can grow muscle? Make a change everyone

24 Aug
Pick a workout and stick with it. Going from random workout to random workout isn't effective because you aren't focusing your muscles on any particular exercises. Pick three weight lifting workouts and stick with those. But don't shy away from the cardio workouts either, they're just as important.
28 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 4:33pm
via Android

If you want to.change something in yourself don't do it for what others think of you.they will always have advice or criticism and you can't please everyone at the same time. The only person that should be satisfied is yourself and if you're happy being skinny there's no harm in that.

If you still wanna bulk do it the natural way,eat more calories than usual mainly coming from protein and healthy fats.
Do some weight training etc.
Maybe see a dietician for more expert advice you know depending on your starting body composition (fat muscle water whatever) and on the fact that you may be an ectomorph.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51