College & Healthy Lifestyle!?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 6:00pm
via Android

Hi everyone I'll be starting college soon and I want to prepare myself for a healthy lifestyle before I leave so I can avoid the whole Freshman 15 (if possible ) I'm 18. 5"11 and 214 . I have dreams on joining the Air Force and my recruiter says I need to lose a good 20lbs before I can . So I'm motivated ! Any tips or meal plans even advice will be greatly appreciated! &

24 Aug
Hey! I am a college student and I will tell you that although it is hard to not fall into bad habits when in college (stress eating and cafe food :/ ) it is very possible to keep healthy. I am 5'1, 18 years old and 206 lbs right now but last year when I entered college I was about 188 so I did gain weight :'( but this is a new year that is full with so many possibilities! My best advice is to take weight loss one day at a time. I know easier said than done but...
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 1:08am
via Android

Thank you soo much lol I friend that are in college now that stay in the cafe but he's on a basketball team so its not really affecting him lol but I rarely have my monthy so the bloating is a bit unpredictable . I've seen people who make their meals like on sunday and just have things prepared for their week you know . Ive lost inches faster than lbs though idk if thats normal

25 Aug
Hehe I understand with losing inches and having that friend (or in my case friends, because they play a lot of sports and do crossfit). But I am one of those people who is very unathletic however if I find something I love doing, I will do it to not end hehe. But like I said before take weight loss one day at a time because if you stick to your plan and goals, you are further down the road than what you were the day or week before :-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 2:32pm
via Android

One day at a time I shall take it :) thanks again

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51