Workout schedule?

5 posts | Original | Recent
166 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 6:51pm
via Android

Hello gang! My weekly workout schedule is too unorganized and I was just wondering what you guys and gals are doing for your workout schedules? Do you prefer one body part a day? Or two a day like chest/triceps for example? If you do two a day, are you doing each body part twice a week? When you do cardio and strength training on the same day, which do you like to do first and why? Or do you alternate cardio and strength days? What's your typical training week look like? I know schedules vary according to fitness goals and our personal lives, but any info would be appreciated as always! Thanks everyone, have a great day and stay fit

87 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 7:09pm
via iOS
I do always full body. Every 2nd Day. And at the other days i do Yoga or Cardio. 
4 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 8:09pm
via Android

I think tow body parts in one day is perfect .. for three days of a week and a day for full body and a cardio ... after 3 weeks chang to another parts in the same organise ... after finishing repeat the prog for the old body parts

274 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 10:22pm
via Android

If you are a beginner, working out the entire body in a session for 2 to 3 times a week is the best way to go until the body is conditioned.

Split routines work best when you have gym experience under your belt. I split back/bi's, shoulders/traps, legs/core, chest/tri's

14 Sep
Thank you so much. I am new to this and you helped me out by giving me a good back bone for any of my routines
8 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 2:04am
via Android

What I do when I go to the gym is chest and tris, back and bis l, shoulders then legs is my 4 day split. I do abs at the end every other time I workout which is 5 to 6 days a week. Go ahead and do a 10 minute fast paced cardio workout at the end to really help with losing fat and but still gaining muscle

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51