High school starts

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 4:59am
via Android

Im a chubby teen. And I want to know that if I do these workouts everyday before I sleep, will I get into shape before December?

26 Aug
It's cliché but everyone is different and results are never guaranteed unless you put in hard work and I believe you're totally in the wrong mindset. Think positive and it becomes a easy lifestyle and not a tiresome and mandatory fix to look hot by December. Good luck!
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 5:04am
via Android

Its not the best to workout before you sleep maybe try right after school or after supper..if you are a early bird do it in the morning but if you are concernd about weight diet is also a facter so eat clean and exsersize you are golden

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 5:36am
via Android

In other.words working out before sleep isn't a great idea... Then probably I'll work out after school before I eat? Or after?

26 Aug
meals are best after a workout but never workout empty have pre workout snacks like fruit or yoghurt or milk, remember 80% of changing your body is diet dosnt matter if its losing weight or gaining weight, building muscle or dropping fat its 80% down to diet, workouts only account for 20% and that can be broken down into 15% cardio and only 5% lifting, so if you look at it like that it makes lifting look easy or that its not so important thats wrong, with diet the work is done for you as long as you stay on...
26 Aug
Thanks for the advice
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 7:14am
via Android

I think you have to find an equilibrium as most of us did. I've been doing workouts during the whole summer. The real challenge will be don't stop during school. When you have time you do some excersizes and it will help you to be more active.

26 Aug
Thanks
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 10:16am

I don't think it's important when you're working out. It really depends on when you have the most energy and of course time. It's proven that people tend to have different daytimes (and nighttimes ;) ) when they are the most active. But keep in mind, don't eat to much before working out especially when doing ab routines (like Harley said, a small snack is perfect) and also don't eat too much before going to bed. And you should also have some resting time after a workout before you actually go to sleep. Best of luck with reaching your goals!! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51