A bit of advice if you don't mind :)

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 8:13am
via Android

Ok soooooooo, I've been away for *ahem* a while but I have a job now and my sons at school so don't have heaps of time to do long workouts. Especially as i walk everywhere and by the time it gets to about 5 I'm shattered. I've found some shorter exercises that last about 5 mims or so. Will they be enough? They target different areas and would do them every day, or every other day. I just want to tone up so I'm hoping this will help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers dudes

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 3:27pm
via Android

Try HIIT
Planks will also do good.
Have a healthy diet and workout regularly.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 4:11pm
via Android

5 min is not enough. Wake up early enough to do at least 30min of exercise before you start your day. I wake up at 3am for my workout, no excuses!

27 Aug
I bet you have a good nights sleep as well :-)
27 Aug
Hiya :) I actually meant the workouts are about 5 mins each. I'd do about 4 a day. Plus the walking to school, back home, to work, back home, to school and then back and I'm on my feet at work. By the time it gets to about 5 or 6 in the evening im shattered lol. There's no way I'd manage if I woke up at 3am lol. I'd have to do my workouts in the morning.
27 Aug
Oh I meant id have to do my workouts in the morning and throughout the evening :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51