Rest? Or no rest?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 3:40am
via Android

Is it a good idea if I have like one day off of workout since I barely started this week or should I continue?

28 Aug
Your body will require time and nutrients (rest, stretching, and calories) to recover and grow!!! Without it you will go nowhere
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 4:00am
via Android

Rest is good IF you worked out continually. And you feel your body needs it. But if you're questioning "if you need to rest"... I highly doubt that you put any effort in your workouts.

28 Aug
I worked Monday and Tuesday for about and hour .. And today I just got caught up with homework and things like that so I thought about just resting today.
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 5:16am
via Android

rest is very important but you NEED to earn rest days if you want to have a rest day you need to go hard as f@#$ you need to smash the gym so much that you hurt after for example if you do chest day and after gym it hurts to lift your water bottle or protein shake you have earned a rest day or after leg day you are walking like your riding a horse you get a rest day,

ps rest day does not mean sit on couch and eat fats, it is more important to eat healthy on a rest day than a work out, and its good to use a pedometer on a rest day to keep active with light activitys like walking.

28 Aug
Both Monday and Tuesday I worked on my legs and they really kinda hurt to walk...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51