Need to gain. Help needed.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 9:55am
via Android

I am really skinny and need to gain. I have started taking a mass gainer and am using this app to workout at home. Any other tips? And what I am doing is right?

28 Aug
Join a gym my dude. There you have access to heavy weights. Push ups are just conditioning after you can do a lot. If you take mass gainer it'll just make you fat without lifting the proper heavy weights. As far as food goes, eat just about anything as much as you can at the start. Set a timer to go off on your phone to eat something. Like at least 6 times a day to get your body used to eating a lot. Once you get to a point start watching what you eat and cut down the fat.
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 11:07am
via iOS
Take Protein. Eat Flesh and drink milk. Also, buy protein powder and mix a drink.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 11:37am
via Android

1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh. Lift free weights and lift heavy. If you can do 12reps then it's too light! I personally wouldn't use a mass gainer but that's me. Good luck!

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 11:55am
via Android

diet is key, lifting is only a small part of gaining weight/muscle if you want to get big eat big just make sure its clean healthy food.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 1:01pm
via Android

What if I don't feel like eating at all after taking my usual diet, which is quite small? Can you suggest me a good diet plan?

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 1:02pm
via Android

Btw protein over mass gainer?

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 29, 2014 1:51am
via Android

always protein over weight gainer suppliments but try to unlock say 80% of your protein natrually in other words why suppliment your protein in take with a powder when protein is readily avalible in a healthier form just eat high protein lean meats like lamb, turkey and kangaroo also lots of high protein veg like spinach and brocoli,
but with what i said its always good to have protein supp around the house just make sure its a 100% whey isolate and check the nutrition info to get the one with no flavours and low sugar/fats,

now about the diet eat things that are easy to eat even when your not to hungry like good fats i.e snack on nuts and avacado things like that and add things to the meals you already eat like more rice ect.

go as hard as you can every time you workout do each set like its the last thing you will get to do in your life so it HAS to be perfect, focus on form, breathing and timing more than weight and reps, do everying slow and right and really get yourself some hardcore muscle pain and epic sweats and you will get more of a hunger for protein rich foods tge next day in a few months of going really hard you will notice huge bulk starting.

29 Aug
You not alone, I used to be very skinny but in 2yrs I gained about 20kg of weight without supplement and protein poweder. My secret: eat high protein bfast, enough carbs during lunch and minimal/balanced diet at dinner. Moreover, I do eat alot and sleep remarkably well. Not to forget, train hard. Push your limits. You can do it!
29 Aug
I'm with a company that has an amazing protein line.
02 Sep
thanks Harley..:-)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 29, 2014 9:25am
via Android

Thanks a lot guys. Working on it now.

30 Aug
I agree with the other guys. Eat good proteins but also work out to make sure everything goes to the right places. I'm also trying to gain weight and have successfully so far but still need some extra weight. My suggestion eat like a kid but a healthy kid lol 3 meals with 2 snacks to increase calories and work out three times or more a week. At least this is mine routine. Hope this was helpful! ;

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51