Food

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 31, 2014 9:22pm
via Android

Hello again!! So, I've pretty much got a workout plan set, but now I need a healthy food plan!! I'm working on an hourglass figure (bigger butt, wider hips, flat abs, small waist)!! Any suggestions? The tastier the better!! Thanks!

01 Sep
most woman want that but its not easy or realistic actually in most cases. Genetic play a large role., some has it and some don't. Goodluck; )
01 Sep
I mean....it's worth a try...but ok.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Sep 1, 2014 5:48am
via Android

Fruits...

05 Sep
Actually wrong again. What you want is superfoods, go google all the different types and see which ones suit your taste better :)
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 1, 2014 7:02am
via Android

You got the workout program. Now you need to find what foods work for you, everyone is different when diet is concerned. To achieve what you want will take lots of fruit, veggies. That's just to achieve the flat tummy you are seeking. Be mindful you won't achieve your goals overnight it will take time. Start reading good health magazines for guidance. Goodluck;)

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 1, 2014 7:36am
via Android

What kind of shape is your body in at the moment?

01 Sep
Have you looked into Paleo diet? Research your options. Find a diet that doesn't leave you starving. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR before you commit to a plan. Different food effects different people differently. Find what really works for you.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 1, 2014 11:30pm
via Android

You will do just fine if you want it you can achieve it I will send you a few good food ideas.

01 Sep
Ok. Thanks.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 12:51am
via Android

Haven't completed any workouts yet..y?

02 Sep
I'm in the process off moving and I haven't purchased my equipment yet. I am new to this.
02 Sep
Equipment?? What for lol
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 5:20pm
via Android

Hello how r you? I said I would give you some food ideas check these websites out. If you have access to the Internet check out these sites for delicious recipe idea's - www.prevention magazine.com and www.kitchendaily.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51