Rate my body!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 4:11pm
via Android

I am a 16 year old guy, started workin out two months ago, so be kind

02 Sep
Better than me I been working out for a month but just really started using this app.
02 Sep
Your doing great and you look great as well :-)
06 Sep
Wow, for only 2 months! That's great!♡ It look very good!
06 Sep
Thankk youuu
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 4:52pm
via Android

Keep going , i thought that it was not working lol

Image_thumb
87 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 5:31pm
via iOS
For only two months i give 10/10
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 5:33pm
via Android

Thanks brother!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 7:31pm
via Android

Gain some weight and you'd be set. Eat to grow

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 9:34pm
via Android

I have been trying, the thing is i eat whatever i want and i don't gain weight, my body regularly burns a lot of calories so if you have any advices on what should i eat, i'll be thankful

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 9:53pm
via Android

Try to eat meat as much as you can, record what you eat in a day and then see how it lines up to the recommended daily consumption. Seeing as though you are 16 you won't be able to gain mass as effectively unless you are an early bloomer. If you want to bulk you need to eat, especially if your body burns calories naturally as you say. See if your parents are willing to buy you a 500 gram of tuna a day. Its a cheap soloution and contains over 60grams of protein for one meal.

02 Sep
Should i eat a certain amount of protein a day? I mean how many grams should i eat per day? And do eggs have the same amount of protein that tuna contains or what? , thanks for helping!
03 Sep
Eggs contain protein but not as my much as tuna. Tuna is quite cost effective. You can search nutritional information of anything through google which will display the protein per 100grams. Its recommended to take at least 50 grams per day however I'f you are looking to bulk I would say around 100 a day and. Remember diet is a crucial part in gaining lean mass. Check online for a bulking diet. As I only have limited knowledge.
03 Sep
Okayy, thank youu so muchh!
03 Sep
Most canned tuna contains soy. Read the ingredients to make sure you get one with just tuna, water, and/or salt
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 9:54pm
via Android

You look like you're doing great.
I'm almost at the 30 day mark & hope to be close to where you are, but worth a little more bulk.
Good job!

02 Sep
Thanks , good luck mate!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51