Stubborn belly fat

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 2:00am
via Android

So I diet, I workout my abs and everything. I was able to lose the top part, but the belly is still there. I'm wondering if it's baby fat when I was younger I used to eat like crap. I need help. How could lose that last piece of fat that I have without losing my size/mass

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 2:04am
via Android

Hi! You must have a clean diet. Don't eat less, but 6 small portion of meals per day.
Keep on exercising those abs, do cardio and hiit workout. The top area is the 1st ones to form then down.. keep it up!

04 Sep
Thx rina! I appreciate it. But it the winter I like to gain weight/mass. Do you think that would be bad for my belly even if I run and eat good
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 2:27am
via Android

Ooops! No idea regarding winter times. No winter here in Singapore nor in Philippines! But mostly I read articles that they do gai ing in winter times. Perhaps flexible diet will work for you..

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 4:29am
via Android

unfortunately the fat on belly/hips is the hardest to lose and the last to go. Google ways to boost your metabolism, things like eating within an hour of waking, eating every 3-4 hours, caffine and spicy food all boost metabolism. Make sure your getting enough magnesium, vitamin D, iron, fibre, calcium and drinking plenty of water. being deffcient in any of those things and dehydration slow your metabolism.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 12:43pm
via Android

Bulk water and zero to no complex carbs. You will see results.. So no pasta, rice, breads, white potatoes etc... Many will be against this but its the quick way! Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51