Hit your 2014 targets before Christmas

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Sep 5, 2014 6:33am
via Android

Like and comment below on what your goals are, how fast u wish to complete them (be realistic), and husk for any advice u may need . I'm here to help. Me myself, I am looking to lose about another stone before Christmas at least and tone up my stomach even more . So far I've lost 2 and a half stones in the last 7 weeks, I'm enjoying exercise more and more everyday. I'm an addict lol . I also want to increase my overall fitness and stamina/endurance

Goals in summary:
- Lose 1 stone
- Lose 3% Body Fat
- Decrease BMI by 0.5

Feel free to give me advice aswell it's a two way street;

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Sep 5, 2014 9:41am
via Android

I'm looking to loose 2 stone in fat but I've had a few weeks off apart from kickboxing and odd thing on here due to kids holidays!

Before they broke up I stopped loosing weight and was adding muscle...so need to drop more fat and get nutrition back in order....

From monday is gym daily again and in training for Tough Mudder 2015

05 Sep
I hear dut. Good luck. It's only been a few weeks so it shouldn't be dut hard to get back into the swing of things. If u had said a few months fen I wud be worried lol. But yh I hope u enjoyed ur time off
10659204_351746468321440_8532486905398362452_n_thumb
1 Post
Sep 5, 2014 1:14pm
via Android

I don't know what stones are but I need to lose at least 60 pounds by January. I walk for an hour five days a week and hopefully will be adding these workouts to the program. I'm new here.

05 Sep
Walking is really good and especially long distance. Why don't u add a bit of jogging to ur lifestyle, it will improve ur walking speeds and ur lung capacity. Also 1 stone is equivalent to 14 pounds, so 60 pounds would be 4 stones and 4 lbs in total . Good luck wid ur desired weight loss
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 7:11pm
via Android

I want to Lose about 15kg hat are about 35lbs

08 Sep
So what are u gonna do to make sure u achieve dis?
12 Dec
Do sports
12 Dec
Duts a good start. You shud do things like jogging, running, cycling, swimming. Very fast fat burning exercises
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 9:21am
via Android

I've smashed my goals completely so I'm gonna set some new ones for the new year . Stay tuned

12 Dec
Nice one Kaner :-)
12 Dec
Thanks dude;
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 1:19pm
via Android

Been working on my abs and looking to lose the remaining fat off my stomach so they'll be visible! Diet is pretty good already so just have to up the cardio.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51