Need help getting motivated.

6 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 6, 2014 9:22pm
via Android

I used to dance and workout a lot when i was younger. Its now like 5 years later and ive gained 45 pounds. Might not sound like a lot but im just not happy with the way i look. How can i get myself more motivated like i used to be to get fit and tone again?

07 Sep
Go team Heather
08 Sep
Follow me. I hope to help motivate people. Or Follow for fitness journey! Instagram; helengurr. Twitter; @babbiieeehelen.
08 Sep
Here's some motivation, get your butt to the gym!! ;)
09 Sep
never give up you have a dream ? you must workout
1 Post
Sep 6, 2014 9:40pm
via Android

Having a friend to workout with can be a great way to stay motivated and on track.  There are plenty of meetups you can join for active individuals as well. 

06 Sep
Awesome, thanks for the advice. I think having a workout buddy would help me out a lot!
07 Sep
I could
7 Posts
Sep 6, 2014 10:45pm
via Android

As someone who went through exactly the same, what keeps me motivated is the feeling i had during and after dance. Hope it helps :)

07 Sep
I understand exactly what you mean. Forsure thank you!
Sep 7, 2014 12:21am
via Android

Sometimes our motive is in the wrong spot. For example: We try to change ourselfes for others.

That could resolve in past experience we have made. Good or bad.

Staying dedicated then can get very hard because our source of wish we drink is not in values but in others opinion.

It is good to always remember who we are and be thankfull for what we got. I dont know if you are a belever. But it helps me a lot to listen what God is saying about be.

Here are some other motives:
I want to know my phisical potential.
I cherrish my body and I want it to be healthy.
I want to enhance and establish a better balance between body spirit and soul.

07 Sep
thank you !
07 Sep
You're welcome.
Sep 7, 2014 3:19am
via Android

Juss start dng .. u vl gt motivation al by urself

07 Sep
You'll do it x
2 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 2:17pm
via Android

Start with short workouts 10 minutes or less. I designed a lot of workouts that are short

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51