Motivation

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 10, 2014 1:18am
via Android

Just getting started on this and between work and everyday life I don't have much time to workout and by the time I think about it I decide it can wait im to tired or blah blah excuses... I need someone to motivate me and remind me/push me to workout atleast 5 days a week. Text or message or something and get on my case to workout and why I haven't and motivate me to.

10 Sep
As i need the same, I think de could help each other
10 Sep
Motivation comes from with in. You have to want it. I wake up some days not wanting to do anything but then I see someone go jogging by or read a post on someones workout which inspires me. But once am out there the high and natural positive energy the workouts gives keeps me coming back for more:-)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 1:53am
via Android

What I do every day is watch my body every day in front of the mirrow that help me to keep working out and day by day you will see the changes in your body and you will want to keep going and keep going just like the energizer bunny heheh and if you need more motivation everyone will happy to help you here me include we can text if you want give me your number by the way where you from?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 2:31am
via iOS
If you work out for 21 days straight you will start a habit so just aim for that try 15 min or what your comfortable with a day for a week and step it up 5 or more minutes a week until you reach your goal.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 2:34am
via iOS
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going" - Jim Ryun
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 4:37am
via Android

Just think of the positives, it's not easy to do every day and sometimes it's good to rest but always keep positive. After a while you will start finding you have more energy after working out versus resting.
Good luck!

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 10:17am
via Android

You motivate yourself.  You find your reason and go with it.
I found it hard to find time between work and home life to work out.....  So i get up at 445 every weekday to work out before work.  You make time.....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51