Weekly Routine

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 4:58pm
via Android

Hello! I am new to this and am totally ready to start. The only thing is that I don't know how to lol I know we all should have like a weekly plan to get all the muscles but I just don't know which ones to do and when. Someone once told me to try the push/pull method but I have no idea what that is and I find so much on the Internet I can't narrow it down. Also I am trying to lose weight and get a bigger butt so it's confusing to know when and where to add my butt exercises lol all help is appreciated

10 Sep
Full body routines 3 days a week are ideal when you're ready to add resistance. I have an entire walking program in my created workouts that's perfect for beginners and will shed pounds when combined with healthier eating!
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 7:34pm
via iOS
Hey! well I am no girl but I was scrolling down the topics and already saw some answers for you :D

First you going to have to find squat exercises for your bottom.

For weight loss, I would recommend a healthier diet with less calories, less fat and more organic, don't eat things that are super industrial, go for veggies and other natural things (I am vegan so if you want some tecipes let me know :D)

Then, after your diet is set, you have to work doing cardio, and working with your own weight, like Aerobics and Yoga, for example.

Those are some suggestions :) I am not really an expert xD but I hope it helps :) if you need anything, PM me.

Go be succesful ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51