Food has taken over my life!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 6:02pm
via Android

A couple of months ago I put on about 7 lbs. I can't lose it!! I've tried cutting down on my food and eating healthier, I walk an hour and a half every day, I work out, I very rarely drink alcohol. I don't know what more to do. I have my bad days, mmm choccy, but thats not often. Heeeeelp meeeee!!!

10 Sep
Go on a 5 +2 diet
10 Sep
I've heard thats good but I've also heard you put the weight back on again when you stop eating like it. I just want to shift 7 to 10lbs in a healthy, normal way. I don't exactly want to follow a diet. I'm beginning to think I'll have to live on lettuce for the rest of my life lol :)
10 Sep
What's your daily calorie intake?
10 Sep
Haha why not go on a red diet then my fave lolb
10 Sep
food is awsome tho
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 6:06pm
via iOS
What do you mean with walking? Like normally trough the city or jogging?
10 Sep
Just walking. But I'm a fast walker lol. I walk ridiculously fast for no reason.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 6:30pm
via Android

For myself i focussed on speeding up my metabolism rather than diet. I replaced chocolate with honey, pastries with granola bars,soda with tea/juice smaller meals about 5 a day plus healthy snacks

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 6:35pm
via Android

Also when i first started working out i started with a lot of short 5-10 min workouts throughout the day i think that helped a lot in the beginning

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 6:59pm
via Android

Goodness I'm sorry everyone. I've just realised how negative I've been to everyones replies. Sorry!!! I'm obviously more fed up about it than I realised. I'm definitely going to look at substituting more :) hopefully that will help. I'll probably take up running again too. Fingers crossed!

Image_thumb
87 Posts
Sep 15, 2014 5:40pm
via iOS
Normally walking is not good to lose fat. It doesn't pump the blood faster, it doesn't challenge you. A excersise needs to let you sweat everything you have out,it needs to KILL you!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Sep 16, 2014 8:15pm
via Android

1)Find out your daily caloric intake 2) make sure your getting the right amount of fluids I.e water 3) eat a clean and balanced diet 4) choose workouts that will challenge you and get your heart rate up add some resistance training if possible 5) stay away from the scale use a measuring tape and take your measurements use them to check your progress once a week

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51