No days off

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 5:57am
via Android

When you miss a day at the gym .How do you feel ? I personally feel like I'm cheating myself.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 8:21am
via iOS
When I miss a Day in the gym I feel like not going to the gym. Because if i felt like it I whould go. My rests are a little random you see ;)
14 Sep
I feel guilty lol but u still needing a day off as well to repair muscules..
14 Sep
I go with how I feel. If I feel like I can workout 10 days in a row I will. But I never force myself to the gym if I really feel bad :)
14 Sep
Tied not bad Lol XD
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 9:18am
via Android

i dont miss days ;) lol

i work night shift and somedays i might workout in the morning not knowing what im in for at work and work 15 hours finish at 4am and be stuffed, but you would have to check my pulse if i didnt go gym.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 9:36am
via Android

I feel crap too but rest is needed for repairing the muscles so next time you hit it hard at the gym again..so it's not always a bad thing to skip, as long as it doesn't become a habit :)

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

I dont feel like im cheating but i do feel restless and bored and cant wait till Monday morning...especially now autumn is coming...at least the sun was nice in summer...

Im outside as I type this in wind doing odd pull up to ease painful arms...feels so good

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51