I feel very lazy .. Need motivation
Hi! I hope this quote from Bejamin Disraeli helps, "Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." So these are my tips for you to get motivated.
1. Focus on just a few things at a time - set yourself two or three easy to achieve goals at a time, and you will notice that you will naturally gain inspiration and motivation.
2. Exercise - it will help you break through that barrier of inertia and will help you feel motivated and moe willing to put in effort.
3. Allow yourself time to relax and do the things you enjoy - if you relax, you will suddenly find yourself thinking of all those great ideas and you will regain inspiration and motivation
4. Get organized - if your house is a mess, you will likely to feel even more overwhelmed.
5. Be aware of and monitor your internal dialogue - your internal dialogue or the way you speak to yourself has such a big impact on how you feel and what you do.