Motivation needed!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 8:37am
via Android

I don't feel like working out. I'm feeling very lazyy!!

17 Sep
I know what you mean. Ive always loved training but of lately ive lost all motivation.
19 Sep
You can do this...just start small start your routine and then say when i get to point b i can stop or i can go to point and earn something you want like money in jar towards your favorite hobby
Sep 17, 2014 8:51am
via Android

I put the big exercise sign and nice body photos everywhere in my bedroom.

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 9:21am
via Android

Think about the reason that motivated you to workout in the first place..there must have been some reason for which you started working out..Don't lose it..always keep it in your mind...and think about all the targets that you had set for yourself....and you will definitely get the motivation to workout ..All the best Avani..

18 Sep
Thanks! I started working out because I have been given a challenge by my dance sir in school, so he told if I lose 15 kgs he will take me in the school dance team and it is my dream to be in the team!
18 Sep
Wow..that is great Avani..:-) ..All the best ..:-) ..I hope you achieve your dream and get selected ..:-) ..keep working hard!!..:-) ..
18 Sep
Thank you! I've been given a target to lose 15kg in 3 months and I'll get selected! Cuz my sir told that I dance really nicely and I get the style and I have the groove the only thing is I shall lose weight!
23 Sep
ohhk..well i hope..you get selected in your dream team..:-) ..keep working hard..and keep dancing..:):)..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51