Motivation

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 19, 2014 7:30am
via Android

I'm brand new to this whole working out thing. I use to be really curvy but 3 years ago I was going through some things in my life and was super stressed out and lost all my weigt. Well I got pregnant a year ago and thought my weight would return. I had my son in January and I just lost all my baby fat in a matter of 2 months. I'm looking to tone up but also gain my hips and butt back. The thing is I have a gym membership now that also has a child care center in it, but I have no motivation to actually go. Any ideas on what could help.

19 Sep
Make it routine .. Just like your other daily routines...set a time and go every time on that day...getting there the first few times is hardest part so you just have to keep thinking what you want to achive...and to get that you have to go as i said it gets easier after that, dont over think it as you your mind will put you off going :-) good luck
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 9:29am
via Android

Depending o the gym,they may offer courses like spinning or circuit training  or aerobics,whatever. Look into what they offer for beginners. Ask about what intro deals they offer to what your options are to avoid enrolling for a long commitment.

Just getting comfortable going to a new gym is a big obstacle. You can follow the other posters advice,set some time to go. Dont hold yourself to high expectations there. Just do some stuff that looks simple, some bikes or treadmills, some simple machines... and just observe and get comfortable in the space. A lot of gyms have things like saunas and smoothie bars that are more pampering and relaxing. There's no shame in just going for those. If you're going, you're on the right path.

Good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51