Can't be consistent

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 9:35am
via Android

I am a student in uni n I can't seem to be able to stick to a gym routine or any exercise routine at all. It's always on again and off again. Any tips as to how to be disciplined about working out? I want to lose weight as well.

20 Sep
You have to treat it like your studies and make time for it. Include it in your schedule and sneak in some fitness. Take stairs instead of the elevator, if you drive park farther away from the entrance to stores, run stairs during a study break or complete a set of pushups/dips after every 20-30 minutes of studying
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 9:37am
via iOS
Think like.... 15 minutes of my day every day is gonna make me loose weight... Think it's better once uv been doing it for a week or so and uv got a routine going so just keep going.... It's worth it
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 9:39am
via Android

I will use that trick from today on and see how it goes

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 9:40am
via iOS
Good luck! Really hope u can do it for ur sake!! Everyday think "i'v got to do this! If I skip one day I can skip everyday! Today willbe hard, tomorrow a bit easier until eventually it's easy and fun!" Really, good luck
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 6:18pm
via Android

What I find helpful is to just take one day at a time.  Don't think "all this week I'm going to workout and eat 1200 calories, and then next month I'm going to blah blah blah".Everyday day have an aim;"I'm going to workout today, I'm not going to stuff my face with chocolate". Focus on today not the week, if you focus on the day the weeks sort out themselfs . Hope this is helpful, have a great day!

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 11:46pm

If you want to add a new habit (and sports is an habit), it's helpful to add it between two old habits. For example, when you come home first you eat something. So come home, do sports and eat something. Make it a routine.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51