I was taking notes from the Zig Zigler book Born to Win, and thought I would share.
Know what you want.
Clarity will increase your desire.
Have specific goals.
1. Goals bring the future into the present.
2. If you don't plan your time, someone else will help you waste it.
3. People get twice as much done when they plan and prioritize.
4. Goal - setters make more money (more than 6k a month avg.) And happier and healthier.
5. Keep you focused on the things that really matter.
6. Setting goals gives direction and purpose to all that you do. Connects activity to accomplishment.
How to set the right goals:
1. Identify the goal, write it down with specifics.
2. List the benifit "what's in it for me?"
3. List the obstacles. Ask a trusted friends.
4. List the skills and knowledge necessary to accomplish the goal.
5. List the people required and groups to work with.
6. Develop a plan of action. A time-frame.
7. Set a deadline. It makes you accountable.
What is your goal? (be specific)
What goals have you recently accomplished?