Runners

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 11:23am
via Android

Make sure to find yourself a beautiful and serene place to run with fresh air and sun shine as this will supply natural nutrients your body needs. If you have never ran before start out with a wilk and try to incorporate burst sprints to build your tolerance.

07 Oct
Runners sprints are what I have been working on. The rising and lowering of all that energy and breathing/heart. Master the Flux is proving to be a great wonderful task.
07 Oct
It's a great lesson I teach my Class to help them to build endurance and learn pacing. ;-)
23 Apr
Going to start a runners chat topic. I hope to see you all there, and bring some friends.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 12:08pm
via Android

Thanks.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 12:16pm
via Android

Welcome. I hope to see you back here with your experiences and more helpful tips for other.

22 Sep
I haven't exactly started running normally, but it seems to do wonders, and I'm problably going to start soon.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 12:36pm
via Android

But you will. And when you do share. It will help others to get motivated. :)

22 Sep
I dont run a lot due to time but will be doing a lot more over this year...when I started I was out of breath sweating like mad and only ran from the car to the field .. then noticing one day wow i ran all round and not even noticed..it was easy.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 9:12pm
via iOS
I have been running for the last 3 years and have done both half marathons and a marathon.  

I recommend that anyone looking to get better at running should take a look at a training plan and stick to it.  U

I started with the couch to 5k program and built on top of that.  After a long injury I am basically starting my running over again and am once again doing c25k.   Find a plan you like and stick with it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51