Need abs!!!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 7:01pm
via Android

I just so much want sculpted 6 pack.. but not motivated enough to work on it :( some1 help

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 3:46am
via Android

Looks to me that you already have abs, but if you want bigger, then just do situps.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 5:49am
via Android

This helped a lot look for hulk abs workout on YouTube beast of workout 2min video with a guy in red shirt ✌

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 10:13am
via Android

Then you ain't ever gonna have one im afraid.  You need discipline and the motivation to work hard to get a 6 pack. 

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 5:22pm
via Android

I go to gym everyday.. and even after knowing that cardio will bring the results.. never do it. I just don't like it

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 5:25pm
via Android

Yeah buddy.. you are probably right.. still not helping though

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 5:26pm
via Android

Can you share the link.. will appreciate

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 8:56pm
via Android

U got Abs and u need more than sit ups to build them (me personally I am not a fan of sit ups) Build ur core with different exercises like plank, spider - push up , squat , high knee run and more . I am not a member of any fitness club and did got abs before. I trained a lot 4 that.
Don' 4get the nutrition

24 Sep
That's what I want man.. see your abs.. bravo!! yeah I do have abs.. i can feel them..but they are hidden under the flab :( and guess what.. I am feeling determined to work on that now
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 9:13pm
via Android

Hey, I agree with Isaiah and Mike. You do have abs, and they aren't anything to laugh at either. But you said you wanted a link to the YouTube video Raul was talking about so I checked it out and created a workout for you(and me too!) based off it. If you go in my profile>workouts>created, it should show up there. (Hopefully I found the right video and not some random, wrong one)

24 Sep
Tnx bro.. I saw the program that you created.. looks good. So will you team up with me.. we can motivate n push each other. :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 9:36pm
via Android

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LATHiYh1LQg
6 exercises 3 times

Another great workout I found was
Ab ripper c from p90x great one I think they have in here on the workouts

24 Sep
Got it !!!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 9:41pm
via Android
24 Sep
Tnx a ton bro.. programme looks solid
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 11:35pm
via iOS
CHATURANGA CHALLENGE *Sk

Try this one. A lot of planks and non-traditional ab workouts.
Thing about abs is that everyone has abs...under whatever fat builds up on them. The better your body fat % the more your abs will show. But if you really want them to pop, gotta put in some work, brother!!
24 Sep
Xactly what I am facing... I can feel them but they are not prominently visible. And now really feeling determined to work on that :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51