Fitness/Nutrition Tips

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 23, 2014 4:03am
via Android

Hey everyone!

I know it can be hard to start to get in get in shape and start eating right. If any of you need any advice or tips regarding fitness and nutrition, please message me and I will try my best to help you.
Message me and add me as a friend so we can stay connected.

23 Sep
Hi jen I want the tips can u help me
23 Sep
What kind if tips do you need? :)
23 Sep
Sounds good!
23 Sep
I need motivation I sleep alot any tips?
23 Sep
Maybe set an alarm to remind you to get moving and start your day!
Sep 23, 2014 4:12am
via Android

Hi

23 Sep
Hi! Any tips you need?
23 Sep
I am new to this how would i make you a friend for i could get tips
23 Sep
If you want to add me as a friend, just go onto my profile and there will be an 'add friend' button.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 4:07pm
via Android

Im goin to add ya.good tips on food

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 4:30pm
via Android

I will tell you since I started working out what the food I eat.  I stopped eating bread and rice.  Maybe once a week.  I eat fruit and vegetables and have soup.  Concentrating on Salad sometimes topped with shredded chicken,  beef or lamb. This is almost my daily food system.  If I feel hungry,  I eat watermelon or banana. 
Now you tell me the right thing to do,  please. 
I wake up every day at 5.30am.  Ready to go!  How to start?  What ideal breakfast? 

23 Sep
Well you still need whole grain in your diet. I suggest including brown rice in your diet, no white rice. Include protein and healthy fats into your diet. To start your day, maybe eat some oatmeal with fruit and a glass of milk. Eat foods that are high in fiber and protein to fill you up. Do you exercise?
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 5:07pm
via Android

By the way I have started two weeks ago

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 5:29pm
via Android

Hi.. need motivation for abs.. can u help?

23 Sep
Start by doing 500 situps a day. (It seems like a lot but it's a good start.) You can do some more ab exercises. There are a lot on this app! To maintain the abs, do not eat junk food! Eat clean to promote the ab build up!
23 Sep
Diet is not the thing to worry about.. I eat clean.. avoid carbs n fats to the best I can.. I just need some driving force to kick n start working on abs seriously.. I hate cardio.. never do it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51