Hi im new and need help

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 26, 2014 12:27am
via Android

Hi I need help in staying motivated and it would mean a lot if some people helped out. Also any exercises to get rid of love handles? Thanks x.

26 Sep
If u want it bad enough... YOU'LL GET IT... GO GET IT DONE
26 Sep
If you need some motivating and positive feedback get at me :)
27 Sep
Hi ...just do it...every workout counts..but keep eating clean..not processed food..
17 Oct
Same here I have a workout posted on my page if you wanna take a look at it
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 26, 2014 1:17am
via Android

For motivation, I usually write down my goals on a sticky note on my dashboard or someplace I'll see it often. Maybe even along with a motivational quote.
Women naturally accumulate body fat in the hip areas, so it would take dedication. The biggest factor would be your diet. Try eating little to no processed foods and sugars, cut back on carbs, and get plenty of veggies, proteins, and whole foods.
But don't neglect cardio and core exercises,  such as running and russian twists.

26 Sep
Thanks I'll keep this in mind. x
26 Sep
I appreciated the reply
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Sep 26, 2014 8:31am
via Android

Squats. Do all the squats. Do 1 rep for everyone in the gym. And then do more squats for fun. Oh and planks and side planks.

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 3:37pm
via Android

Well try twisting your torso from right to left as far as you can withiout moving out of place. Like on tae bo with billy blanks. Idk if you know him. But those are great workouts to try also. Also try knee ups from every angle. So like straight in front of you, to your side and to your opposite side. Hope this helps.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 6:32pm
via Android

I'm new too! Just did my first workout and it was harder than I thought. We can help each other if you like☺☺

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 8:50pm
via Android

for love handles you should
dumbbell side bends
ankle grabbers

one of my full body workouts kills my love handles
mini massacre
also this one may help
love my pear shaped body

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 11:09pm
via Android

Dancing gets rid of all handles,zumba,balllet,tap

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51