Motivation. Hopefully

5 posts | Original | Recent
21 Posts
Sep 26, 2014 5:34pm
via Android

Every time you step foot in a gym or start your workouts, remember why you started. Why are you there. What makes you get up and go. Stop looking at people and comparing yourself to them. You're not them and you never will be. You are you. Start being you the best way you know how. Stop putting words of doubt like I can't in you're mind. For every person, there is a struggle. Without struggle there is no true success or pride. You've gotta earn it. So start focusing on your goals and stop focusing on what someone else is doing. We all go for the same reason. We want to better ourselves. If anything you have more in common with those strangers at those moments than anything. The journey? It's going to suck. Your body is going to hurt. Muscles will burn. When that happens you will be tested mentally so much as to how bad you want it. Get lost in your world with some headphones in and just do whatever it takes. You've got to push. Youve got to believe. Don't quit because you're tired. But stop when you're done. Make THEM stare at YOUR success. Make THEM envy YOU at the end of the day. Leave your ego at the door and take pride in your progression. There's always that one, more, rep. Fatigue your muscles. Push hard. Trying was getting up and going, make use of that try, and do what you went to do. They WILL say wow. They will look at you like you're crazy, like they don't understand the point in going that hard and they never will. Push hard, never give up, and always beleive. You can do it, and you WILL do it. Be motivated by your goal, be motivated by your want. Be motivated by the fact you just may be the motivation somebody else needed just by looking at you and thinking, they didn't quit when they were tired. They kept going. They found a way to keep going and push themselves to the limit. What makes me different. Just remember, at one point you believed in you because you knew you could. Nothing is different. It's all part of progression.

26 Sep
Well said, thanks!
821 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 4:06am
via Android

Awesome post bro!

57 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 5:03am
via Android

I'm all pumped up!!!

2 Posts
Sep 28, 2014 9:14pm
via Android

Okay I'm totally working out right now! Thanks for those inspiring words! Time to feel the burn!

20 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 9:07pm
via Android

Really needed to hear this today! Thank you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51