I want to run but I have big boobs..

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 27, 2014 2:58am
via Android

Hi, ive always been a big girl. But for the past 5 weeks I have started power walking everyday for 1hour. I feel great, eating healthy. In less then 5 weeks I have dropped to 2 dress sizes 7kgs, very proud of myself. But wen im doing my power walk, I have music pumped on my headphones when the music gets more pumped I feel like running but because I have big boobs I get embarrassed. .

27 Sep
I where 2 sport bras..1 is a bit smaller size so it can really hold it in and down. .i put this 1 on 1st..then the other 1 is my actual size..it goes on top..that way nothing is pushed out bcuz of the smaller 1 & I hve a lil extra support
28 Sep
Don't worry about your breast, just run run run!!!
29 Sep
ya were 2 dports bras keep them tight a bit so bounce is more controlled!
29 Sep
Not sure where you guys live, but in Australia we have a Berlei brand you can shop online for larger size sports bras. I am a G cup and can't find in normal stores. The better the bra the easier it is to exercise. I used to be a 22DD now I'm a 12G ....... boobs don't get smaller when you lose weight, so you just have to find the best way around it.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 3:25am
via Android

Isn't that what a sports bra is for... And don't be embarrassed to work out no matter the circumstance.

27 Sep
I can't find large sports bras. .
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 5:07am
via Android

I just ran my first 5k this past Saturday...  My race pics had me looking like I was smuggling a newborn baby in my shirt but I felt accomplished and was undeterred. Keep pressing, they will come down. In the meantime do the two bras, I even know a girl that wears three. #thestruggle #bigboobproblems

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 11:16am
via Android

Hey just do it be proud of what you have and just imagine what you will have when you drop few pounds

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Sep 28, 2014 9:09pm
via Android

You can find sports bras your size, i promise. I was once a 38 I cup, and then i had a breast reduction sugery. A few years later I'm back up to a 34 G. You're not going to find a sports bra at target or any department store. If you're serious about exercising regularly, it is absolutely vital that you have a properly fitting sports bra. Search for local lingerie boutiques. They have higher quality and better size selection than any regular store. Most of them will fit you for free. They'll have sports bras with extreme control that us busty girls need. And they cost a bit more but they last so much longer because you're paying for quality. Having a properly fitting sports bra will change your life.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 29, 2014 12:17am
Indeed!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51