Skinny Teenage boy help

3 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Sep 28, 2014 10:58pm
via Android

Hey guys this is my first post and that I take my courage to write about my problem. I really need advice. Here's my problem. I am 17 years old and I am very skinny. In fact I only weigh 125lb and I am 6 feet tall. I don't do a ports, but to make a change I am going to do some karate. But I always try to eat and I don't gain any weight. I eat a lot of rice and meat, without taking any weight. Also, because I used to eat a lot of candy, I believe I am fat, that's because when I sort of pinch myself on the sides I can feel my body fat. Does anyone have any idea how I can reach my goal?? My goal is to become stronger and gain more MUSCLE weight. Thank you very much!

90 Posts
Sep 29, 2014 1:22am
via Android

Hey I know exactly what you mean. I'm 15 very skinny and sometimes I do argue about my skinnyness. Trust me just work at it. Its unlikely that you'd be like Dwayne Johnson looking ,but you can be muscular. Due to our body type we just look skinny and muscles don't show for a while. Point is just go for it and in time you'll realize your stronger.
*Muscles only show during workouts and for a while afterwards. As well as during flexing*

385 Posts
Sep 29, 2014 1:32am
via Android

Just working out will give you some muscle and more toned but to build real muscle size you need to lift weights.

If you can join a local gym and start lifting, dont worry what other people are doing or lifting there to busy concentrating on themselves to be looking at you and just like you they started from bottom!

In my experience there is always someone willing to show you the way but this app or another called Jefit which is for weight lifting is quite good.

It may benefit you to start taking a bulking product or increase your food intake protein and carbs to increase your weight and to compensate for the calories burned during workouts/lifting.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51