30 day workout

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 12:00am
via Android

Hey guys,
I need some motivation with working out and I want to make working out a habbit and I think working out for 30 days will be a great way to start,(of course we will keep working out after 30 days..being healthy is the goal!). We can put our starting weight (if you would like) and at the end of 30 days put our ending weight. This is for beginners(like myself) or heavyweights (not like myself...lol).we can start Monday. What do y'all think?

01 Oct
Hi, I'll do the 30 day workout too. I am a newbie as well.
01 Oct
Sounds like a plan :) what workouts will you be doing?
02 Oct
Welcome!!!... mainly full body and ab workouts.. if you have any suggestions please feel free.
02 Oct
on board too
02 Oct
pls follow back
10624803_10100783378879393_7147950481631525252_n_thumb
1 Post
Oct 2, 2014 2:15am
I've been doing Shaun t's t25 off and on, but now I'm trying to do them mon-Fri every week. He has a calendar for a workout routine so that you are doing something new everyday. And for beginners, in his workouts he has modifiers. Similar workouts can be found on this app. for instance, today I did a total body t25 workout, and there is a total body exercise on this app. I thought your 30 day challenge was a good idea because I'm not consistent. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated.
07 Oct
How' it going?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 2:18am
via Android

That's the plan!!!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 5, 2014 8:45pm
via Android

Hey guys,
Tomorrow's the day,!!! Unfortunately I caught a cold ... but I will be going to they gym anyway. Post what workouts you did and how long you worked out for. Good luck you guys... WE CAN DO IT!!!

05 Oct
If you would like to workout with me each begining of a month ... oct 1 was my day 1 i do 1 min squats ... oct 2 is day 2 i do 2 min squats ... and so on .. follow me i might inspire you or motivate you ... on novembre i will change the squats challenge into another workout ..
05 Oct
Ok..I can make that part of my workout
06 Oct
I in I started walking 2 hrs every day went to the gym to day
07 Oct
How's everybody doing?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 6, 2014 4:32pm
via Android

How's it going? Don't forget to post comments what workouts you did..and for how long!! Feel free to post any questions or comments... we're in this TOGETHER!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51