Workout Buddy-Seriously

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 4:40am
via iOS
I need a partner to stay on track with me. I'm hoping for a female that's married with kids. I just had my third son 9 weeks ago.

Texting would be easiest in my opinion.

Anyone down?
30 Sep
Hey Erin, first of all, congratulations on the little one and your motivation to workout, even though you're obviously busy. I am in need of a serious work out buddy who won't let me slack :) I was doing well and recently hit a rut of doing close to nothing for my body - I'm back though and more serious! Let's talk, message me if your still looking :)
01 Oct
I'm interested if you still need a work out buddy I'm new and like having someone to talk, compare, push each other etc
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 11:20am
via Android

I am a mom of 2.  I have been having a hard time motivating myself but I suppose if I have someone to motivate me I will keep at it.  What are your favorite workouts so far.  Wishing you the best!

30 Sep
Hey Karie, I like doing the "Bubble Butt" workout". Lol. I use Skimble when I'm not able to do my power walks outside. I've lost 33lbs so far since having my son 9 weeks ago. I'm an Herbalife distributor and have a routine between the Herbalife and workouts. But between kids, husband and keeping up with the household there's times I need a push!
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 11:22am
via Android

I'm married to for almost 15 years this December

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 2:26pm
via Android

Married 17 yrs , yea I know surprises me too.... 5 beautiful and amazing children. I've just started working out myself in July. Make a goal and focus on it, set a date of when you want to accomplish it. That kept me going.

~keep moving~

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 3:56pm
via iOS
Just wanted to wish you all good luck. My fiancée has three young kids and trains like a badass
30 Sep
You guys support each other? I can't get my husband to support me. He'll get Burger King and then wave it in my face and try to tempt me.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 8:38pm
via iOS
Support each other?!? Lol, we push each other to exhaustion when we train together!! And if I did that to her she'd kick my ass!!! (Next time he does that make sure you flaunt yourself in front of him then tell him you're not in the mood!!
30 Sep
That's awesome! And I usually tell him to f*** off and that I'm not in the mood!
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 8:42pm
via iOS
Lol, that's to the point!! Way to channel that workout aggression!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51