Need a weight loss buddy. Someone to keep me motivated!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 1, 2014 1:50pm
via Android

I need a weight loss buddy. Someone I can talk to when I wanna give in or give up!

01 Oct
I'm in...
01 Oct
Do you have kik or anything?
01 Oct
Don't give up! You're starting to make progress!
01 Oct
I'm here!! :)
01 Oct
Thank you!!
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 5:32pm
via Android

Never give up. Everyone says it but when you're tired or down about things that's when the real test starts. How bad do you want this? Are you really willing to throw in the towel when you're at the gym or in process of transforming? Hell no you're not! If you want progress you work through the pain, the burn, the tears! You keep pushing. Squat until you can hardly stand up and you're using every once of energy and trying your absolute hardest to stand back up. Kill your abs until you want to cry and it's almost impossible to just bend over. Lift until your arms will not let you change back into your regular clothes. It doesn't count until it hurts. Stop counting reps and sets. Keep going until you can no longer push the weight. You aren't just creating a visual image and shaping yourself,  you're creating a view of what your mind set is. Of what the meaning of dedication is. Keep your head up and always push your hardest and you WILL come out on top. Good luck

Icon_missing_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 7:43pm
via Android

Id love to be ur buddy:D

01 Oct
Would you wanna inbox or Kik me ?
01 Oct
Sure:-)
01 Oct
Okay my Kik is militarygal17
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 9:57pm
via Android

Dont give up girl!  You got this!

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 10:32pm
via Android

Just ask if you need help.. I love helping people! Strongs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51