Goals

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 6:01pm
via Android

What are some of your goals that you would like to achieve. I currently have two. First is to bench over 300lb which I will hopefully do this Friday.

My second is to max rep 225 25 times. What are all your goals?

07 Oct
I really want to drop about 20 kg as well as having toned muscle !! But it seems too hard !! I wich u the best of luck :-)
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 6:04pm
via iOS
I would like to lose my goddamn belly fat 
And do 100 push-ups. I can do 30 now
01 Oct
Nice well set a goal that 2 weeks from now you will do 50 push ups and lose 5 lbs.
05 Oct
100 push ups is my goal as well. Skimble.com > Teams > MOTIVATION > challenge "100 push ups in 6 weeks". You're welcome to join us!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 8:16am
via Android

To compete in a bikini competition :-)

02 Oct
Well based off your pics I say your ready. Do you have a reward in place when you meet this goal?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 2, 2014 8:23am
via Android

My first
goal six packs

02 Oct
That's a good tough goal. Make sure you have a reward in place for yourself when you get there. Also maybe add additional goals like 500 situs a day for two weeks. Some thing like that.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 8:45am
via Android

Long term goal. Bench 2 times my weight. Deadlift 3 times my weight. Short term goal get a 6 pack by December.  Currently I'm benching 175 and I weigh 155.

03 Oct
Nice that's good goals. For each goal set aside a reward. As for me I bench for my max today and of I reach my goal I'm going to go eat a ton of carbs.
03 Oct
I also went up in my bench 60lbs in 4 months so if you want I can help you with a good bench workout.
03 Oct
I do supersets on flat and Incline then I'll go straight to a drop set with dumbells. I've built a lot of strength like that
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 9:22am
via Android

God damn lose weight which is not leaving me!!

03 Oct
Well set a goal of 8lbs a month. And if you reach that goal reward yourself with something you like. Keep up the hard work don't give up.
03 Oct
Thank you Jason!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 5, 2014 2:40am
via Android

My current goal is to be able to more than one pull-up and 1 full dip.

05 Oct
Well keep it up. Try doing your dips on a bench and using a partner for your pull ups. Do at least 5 sets of 5 partner assisted every other day. In less than 2 weeks you will be able to do at least three by yourself.
Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 7, 2014 2:48pm
via Android

I met my goal last friday of benching over 300lbs. I benched 315 1 time. So I got me a mtn dew as a reward. My next goal toaccomplish is benching 225 25 times. It will be very tough but I'm hoping to be able to do it by the end of november. Anyone have a good idea for a reward for myself?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 7, 2014 9:53pm
via Android

I'd like to lose 20 lbs and tone up. More definition. Been using this app for 3 weeks and I love it.

07 Oct
Well keep up the good work. U wanna be workout partners?
07 Oct
Workout partners be good. I'm on 3 days per week on this app and I play ice Hockey 1-2 times per week. It be good.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51