Here to support and Motivate!

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 10:58am
via Android

Hey Ladies and Gentleman. I just want to put myself out there and show my love to all of you trying every chance you get to make a difference in your life. Took me 2 years to finally become serious and give myself the proper attention. I know how difficult it can be to not only have to drag yourself out into a gym or eating in a way you're not use too, but also having to step out of your comfort zone. Let me say it does become a enjoyable habit. I am offering my time to those who need any type of help. Motivation. A partner. Assistance. Advice. Anything. I am very witty and wise on nutrition. Also with what to do as far as getting in shape and/or losing weight. Anyone interested or need help message me! Have a GOOD DAY and DO NOT GIVE UP.

03 Oct
Hey, that's very kind of you. Are u there on kik. If yes then text me please my username is avani.jhaveri
03 Oct
I do not have a kik, but you can message me on here!!
03 Oct
Done! Messaged you!
03 Oct
Messaged you
04 Oct
Hi Marisol I so need support and motivation. I exercise on my own so it would be awesome to have someone to talk with and inspire to not slack off.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51