Weight gain with bigger Booty

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 5, 2014 10:15pm
via Android

Hey everyone I need some idea and a little motivation.. Main goal is to gain a little weight a good 15-30 pounds I'm like 110-113 it goes back and forth everyday.. What can I start making that has a lot of calories and protein in it are there any vitamin I can take. Also I'm working on making my butt bigger as well as my hip I eat to much to be this skinny so If anyone wants to me my motivation by all mean hit me up lol

05 Oct
Welcome Faith :-) gonna depend on what equipment, if any, you have access to but squats, deadlifts, step-ups, lunges, and variations of these will lift your butt and tighten and tone your lower body. There are a few additional exercises to throw in but these are the heavy lifters!
05 Oct
Yea no equipment just me myself and I
05 Oct
I'd find ways to add some resistance to get the most out of these exercises. Holding water jugs, putting on a backpack filled with soup cans, anything to add a little more resistance and you'll build a great backside!
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Oct 5, 2014 11:22pm
via Android

Yeah, squats and lunges( and their variations) will help a lot. Also, running/ jogging will help tone your entire lower body.

05 Oct
I also know what you mean about eating to much to be skinny. I'm also trying to gain weight.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Oct 6, 2014 12:50am
via Android

We have the same problem

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Oct 6, 2014 5:36am
via Android

If you are not using any gym or weights, you can do different types of squats and lunges and all of that great stuff. Squat jumps. Regular squats. Look up some different types and make a circuit out of them. The only thing about not using weight is you have to do a lot of reps. So basically just squat till you can't anymore and make sure to really activate and squeeze your muscles during. Stairs as well will definitely help.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51