Help please

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 6, 2014 11:19pm
via Android

Hi guys I'm just starting out on this app. I haven't really stuck to workouts in years 3 kids and homes and marriage got in the way (no excuse I know) but what is the best way to start. I am no beginner I do dabble with the T25 workout the odd week but I have no motivation no one to achieve anything with me I'm my biggest I've been at near 18 St :( (hate myself) I've always been fit no matter my size it's just the fat needs to go now for me to feel good again. Xxx

07 Oct
Me too,but dont worry try to do some light workout instead while watching tv or doing laundry. Cheers :)
07 Oct
When I do laundry I add extra steps. Fold a top--dance a couple of steps--in celebration. Then laundry becomes the light workout.
09 Oct
How can we help?
10 Oct
Hope your day is going well. Tip for today. Eat only the portion size on the labels of the foods you cook. For instance, if label says 100 grams is the portion size, put only that amount of that food on your plate.
11 Oct
Here it is--your tip for the day. Log every bite you eat. Write it down, or download an app to help you out. It helps you be more aware of what you're eating.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 7, 2014 12:21am
via Android

Where are you located?  And do you have friends that like to workout.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Oct 7, 2014 1:07pm
via Android

Start by logging every single thing you eat, and every step you take, so you become aware of what is happening with your body.
The hint of adding steps when you do laundry is a GREAT one.  Putting away dishes? Put them away one at a time, to add movement to your day.
I'm thinking of this journey to fitness and a healthier weight as my JOB. It's obvious you are doing a great job as a mother. There's only one small thing to add to your workday,  mom, and that is taking care of YOU.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 2:14am
via Android

Tips for today. Only 2.
When preparing meals, read the labels to see what the portion size and calories are.
Tip 2. Whenever you're sitting, pull your stomach in. Try feeling as though it will touch your spine.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 10:16am
via Android

While you clean put your favorite music onSince you have t25 lay out your tapes and workout clothes every day and night. This should start your workout.

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 2:40pm
via iOS
I use my kids to motivate me. Doing workouts with them they hold me accountable

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51