Late nights or early mornings

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 8, 2014 6:33am
via Android

I've been off and on with working out for the past year. I've finally decided to take it seriously but only time I seem to work out (or want to) is after midnight. I'm a freelance artist so time isn't the issue but I still can't find the motivation to do it when I wake up. How do you get yourself to workout in the morning?

08 Oct
For me, I get up early and prepare my protein shake with flaxseed, fruit, oatmeal and I get my lemon water and fat burner! Then, I go to the gym for motivation 33 a week and part of week where I live. This help me to stay motivated and not boring. The secret is change up! Hope this help!!!
08 Oct
Early mornings are great but if you are not a breakfast eater I think late night will be better for you. I whenever I decide to work out in the morning I am in such a rush that I don't eat breakfast
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 9, 2014 1:07pm
via Android

Good good

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 4:36am
via Android

Get out of bed and start working out before my head realises what is going on.... Up 445 working out by 455

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 7:22pm
via Android

I can never do a great workout unless it's in the morning. It takes me a while to get outside, but usually if I lay my clothes out at night and get up while I'm still groggy, my mind isn't awake enough to get distracted.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 8:17pm
via Android

That's actually a pretty good idea. If I  just start doing it before I let myself get lazy thn I shouldn't have an excuse. Thanks !

11 Oct
On the other hand, you're not going to get as much out of a workout if you're not in the right mindset. If you're in the mood to do it at night, then freaking do it at night. Unless you're a super intense fitness junkie or professional body builder, it doesn't matter. The time of day is not that important. Do your workouts when you have the energy and can enjoy it. If you try and get up at five to do it, if you're not a morning person, you're going to hate it, and eventually quit. Work out at...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51