Help a girl.

3 posts | Original | Recent
Oct 8, 2014 9:47am
via Android

Hay yalll... Any advice on how to reduce that salulite... And i dont want to go buy products. Please help

08 Oct
Aw that stubborn cellulite. In my studies I learned that an endurance work on the muscles (like running more than 30 minutes, light weight with high number of reps) would only tone the muscles without eliminating those crazy fat cells. It appears that, on the other hand, strength training with low reps and high weights (5-6 reps) would be the ideal to kill those stubborn fat cells. So what you gotta do is basically a) work out with calisthenics in a tabata fashion (see the workouts I've created) OR b) go to a gym, ask a physical instructor to help...
08 Oct
That's interesting Tony
08 Oct
Thank you Pinky :)
12 Oct
Lift weights. It's the absolute best thing. Don't go crazy with cardio. Yes it will burn fat but at a certain point will start eating away and breaking down your muscle. Cardio is ok but not a lot. Lift weights and I'm telling you not only will you burn fat but you will tone out very nicely. It's hard work and you gotta stay sweating but it's well worth it.
12 Oct
I also would say medium weight for reps and don't quit when you're tired, that's when you actually are taxing your muscles and doing real work to your body. Do medium weight for as long as you can and drop down from there with short breaks. Like 45 seconds
8 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 2:49pm
via iOS
If it a booty thing. Brazil butt buster
667 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 5:07pm
via iOS
I have a topic about this under my profile. Check it out

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51