Need help staying motivated and accountable

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 8, 2014 6:37pm
via Android

I am newer to S Health and love all the available information and forums. My biggest problem is staying on track and be held accountable. I need someone to help keep me motivated and make me stay on track. I don't have a great support system in my life in the area of health and exercise so any positivity is welcomed!!

08 Oct
Welcome Jackie! :) support is huge and we all need it daily! Stay focused, be committed, and enjoy your journey...you've got this!!!!
08 Oct
Just do it .
08 Oct
Let us know how we can help.... we all need that support
08 Oct
Do exercise is the best you can pass me your WhatsApp and stay in constantly motivation
11 Oct
Try doing zumba... it is funny and burns much calories..:-)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 8, 2014 7:17pm
via Android

Thank you Anthony! It's so much easier with supportive, like minded people that's for sure!

Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Oct 8, 2014 7:32pm
via iOS
I was exactly the same when I started back in November 2012!!!! Don't set crazy targets, just work a little bit harder each day, eat a little but healthier & you'll be kicking ass before you know, you're body will begin to change and you'll go BEAST-MODE!!!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 8, 2014 7:35pm
via Android

Thank you!! I'm already loving how positive everyone is

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 8, 2014 10:22pm
via Android

How can I help I'm in the same boat.

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 2:47pm
via iOS
I took pics at first. When you see, even the littlest of progress, it motivates.
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 4:27pm
via Android

Best way is to have followers and follow others to keep each other motivated.  It's also a great way to learn about fitness from each other's fitness and nutrition habits.  Hope this helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51