Getting rid of flabby arm problem

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 1:53pm
via Android

Hi everyone! I got a problem on how to get rid of these flabby arms. I thought of burning its fats but i dont know how. If doing chair dips and other arm exercises my arms tend to get bulk. So how should i make it in shape without getting too bulky?

10 Oct
Women are biologically different than men, arm workouts will NOT make you bulky. Bulky women have to do insane training and other stuff to get that way.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 9:02pm
via Android

@Glen Y. Sorry for misuse of word. I should rather say bigger arms or toned arms. How would i make my arms in shape losing those flabs? Thanks for the info.

10 Oct
Tricep work with light dumbells, many repetitions might work. And/or use bands to provide resistance.
11 Oct
Yes increase the repetition with light weights. cardio and swimming helps a lot. Also sports like badminton would help.
11 Oct
Ohh wow! Thanks a lot Srinivasan and Sharon. Now i can rid of these with those exercises you mentioned and of course watching out my food intake. It may take a long time to make it in good shape but i'll be patiently do it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51