Water!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 13, 2014 10:18pm
via Android

Does drinking a glass of water before you eat really help??? And is going on a water diet once a week beneficial??

13 Oct
Avoid those diets and yes water will make you fill full but cannot replace nutrients you gain from feeding your body good stuff! Drink plenty of water but don't deny yourself lots of fruits and veggies! :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:25am
via Android

Try to drink that water half of hour before your meal and after 15 min try to drink a hot tea. I

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:33am
via Android

Don't know why you want to go for a diet. You already seem to be on a perfect shape. And yes drinking water before meals will resist you from overeating.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 1:32pm
via iOS
DON'T DO THE WATER FAST!! Only consider it if you're prepared to be completely wiped out for the week and for it to take time to eat properly again. Look at medical research, not the crazy web pages. But....... YES, a glass of water before eating helps. Try to drink a glass of water an hour for starters and get used to peeing!!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 7:55pm
via iOS
I just realized as well.... Try this, I drink this regularly and it really works: mix water/lemon juice/cranberry juice/mint overnight and drink at least a gallon through the day. It's from Jillian Michaels and helps you lose water weight. I've tried it twice now with a few weeks gap inbetween just to make sure it wasn't coincidence and it does really help you lose that bloated look you can get. Hope this helps every... Google it
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 7:56pm
via iOS
Beats the ****ing water fasting coz you can eat as well!!!!!!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51