60 day water challenge.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 13, 2014 10:38pm
via Android

Tomorrow I attempt a 60 day water challenge, I will update everday if I feel better for it. I dont usually drink alot a fizzy pop drinks, maybe 2-3 times a week. Every morning normally consists of a cup of tea so that may be a challenge but we shall see.

14 Oct
What is the challenge?
14 Oct
Cutting out soda juice tea coffee or any other beverages and drink only WATER
14 Oct
Great!
14 Oct
Today hasnt gone too bad. I woke up today with a headache which I think may be linked with the concussion I suffered a few weeks back.
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:37pm
via Android

Would join you but ive been drinking water since i can remember i havent touched a soda in 8 years

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

Did you find it hard at first? I am going to replace morning teas with hot water and lemon as opposed to the suggested hot water

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 1:30am
via Android

I used to drink plenty of soda especially coca cola like Alot and one day i just got sick of it.. amd tried switching to juice then frok there i went to water but the first few weeks were hard because i would crave it but ibwould have one every niw and then but i eventually stopped and havent touched a soda since...

18 Oct
Was there any change in your body since you've stopped?
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 11:03pm
via Android

I havent even craved juice yet i dont think. Water is my new best friend

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 8:12pm
via Android

I did lose weight since i used to drink lots of soda and suddenly stopped i also stopped craving it and ended up feeling disgusted about it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51