Hey I need some motivation :)

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:45am
via iOS
Well I started to work out it lasted 3 days idk why but I just can't seem to get past the fact I feel like what's the point in changing me to be a better me when people use me as it is? Or why change me when I probably won't even be happy with the new me? I hate myself and my body yet I can't seem to get off my ass and change anything about it I'm a girl and 18 turning 19 soon Its gonna be winter soon be stuck in the house maybe I can get shit done if I have the right help?
14 Oct
Whoa..you look confused girl.. every1 has issues in life.. some may have more and others not so much but every1 certainly do have.. its upto you how you wanna see yourself and you will live that way.. change or no change.. workout relieves you from stress n boosts your mood. Stay healthy stay happy.. tc
14 Oct
I think you're motivated but lack support. We can offer to support you as much as is possible but make no mistakes it will not replace having people in your corner in person but it does help! As far as people using you that's you're decision! You can stop it as easily as you allow it. and what's not to like about a tight, toned, fit body that turns heads and leaves folks standing with mouths open wide :-) plus exercise releases feel good endorphins in our brain that cause us to feel better so it's a win-win!
14 Oct
Anthony.. totally appreciate that
14 Oct
Mm I might just need the support who knows never been supported in my life so....
14 Oct
Hey Keesha, lots of support here for you so let's get after it girl!! :-)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:50am
via Android

I think you must do the workout at least 4 days on the week 2 hours Even if you can't workout out side you can do a cardio or something like that

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 7:46am
via Android

Dont give up...working out is a lifestyle change. With it your self esteem will improve. You'll look at yourself differently and will stop letting others "use" you. Stick to it!!! Surround yourself with people that support you and what your doing. :-)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 14, 2014 12:57pm
via Android

The only person standing in your way is yourself.   Begin your day asking yourself what will I do today to be the best me I can.  The key is to answer that question and then apply it to your day. ..

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 1:12pm
via Android

Hey,  I want to say that I understand what you are going through I'm only a few years older than you and I've struggled with my body image for years and what helped me alot is I stopped comparing myself to the girls in media and magazines.  I know it seems cliché but it's true I also stopped comparing myself to how fit I was when there wasn't school and work and generally all the responsibilities that come with it and I had more time to devote to my physical health.  What I did, and maybe you can try something similar, is write one positive thing about yourself on a sticky note everyday, get your friends to write a few too, and stick them on your wall in a place where you see it everyday and let that be your reminder that you are worth it and that sure you may not look like a photoshopped image but you can be healthy and be just as beautiful if not more and when things get hard just look at your wall and keep going.  You can do it, I belive in you. 

16 Oct
The sad part it many people have called me fake haha! But idk I don't compare myself to the girls in the mags because I can look exactly like them if I truly wanted to lol
Icon_missing_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 3:53pm
via Android

Well working out isn't just to stay in shape its also to feel better. Feel a sense of accomplishment after finishing a workout. You gave a great body and if u tried working out i dont think u will be disappointed u will only feel better and i know u can do:D

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 14, 2014 4:00pm
via Android

I think you need a partner or cumunity.. this is something i'd to do my self..

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:25pm
via Android

Dont give up no pain no gain.. why do you stop though, do you get sore? Or do you just not feel like looking more fit is worth it?

16 Oct
I work out I feel great then I fail then I give up cause I feel like if I just keep failing (my knees give out I have bad knee issues) there's no point and the fact my boyfriend told me he didn't find me as attractive because of my stomach and that I should work out because of it idk it just upset me further....
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 7:55pm
via Android

One of my favorite quotes : "the difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do."

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 4:38am
via Android

Sometimes I feel the same way but honestly your way more fit then I am and a lot closer to your goal then I am keep that in mind there's always worse out there

16 Oct
Thank you hope you get to your goal :)
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 9:20pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 11:12pm
via Android

Look people say it takes 21 days to break out of a habit.. so try to workout or at least eat healthy. For changing yourself.. you should want it not changee your body for anyone else anyways.  And it being winter is more of a reason to not give up because you have around 2-3 seasons before it turns into summer/spring again. Dont you want to look confident and wear w.e you want? And to say people on this app will push through it if you ask.. so why give up??

16 Oct
Lol I wear whatever I want now all I need to do is tone my stomach and I eat healthy
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 2:45am
via Android

What will ultimately help you in the future, you should do it. I hoped that helped lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51