Protein or No Protein

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 12:27am
via Android

I've been using protein for a while & my brother told me today after my workoit that I should let my body grow the muscle by itself. Should I really do/try this?

16 Oct
Most people don't require additional protein. Your best bet is getting a good post exercise meal with a 1 to 4 protein to carb ratio... Ever heard of post workout chocolate milk? That's because it has the proper protein to carb ratio for muscle repair.
16 Oct
Depends on the stress level and how intense your workouts are. Protein rebuilds your muscle. Eating directly after isn't good. But taking protein right after is good. Your 30 minute anabolic window basically refers to your body starving for proteins to repair the muscle tissue. Your body will soak up everything in your protein like a homeless dude on a hamburger. Wait to eat till you're hungry. Protein after you lift.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 3:47am
via Android

Muscles need protein. Repeat muscles need protein. You can have a meal you can have a shake. No more than 30 mins after a workout.

17 Oct
17 Oct
His is us how are you diong jutsin bieber dan kanter frère,
Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 8:31pm
via Android

I don't use protein and I'm gaining muscle just fine my boyfriend doesn't use protein either but his twin brother does and my boyfriend has more muscle build so there's an argument both ways I suggest you decide for yourself test it out month without protein and see results or lack of results take pictures weekly to show results

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51