Challenge; It starts today!!! Please join, weightloss team...

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 1:28am

4 months and 15 days of pure hardwork and delacation!!! i'm serouis, it's up to you to keep track of your days if i don't post it, you set your own goal, post if you desire if not up to you. But from October 17th to March 1st whatever weight you hope to lose, you lose in these four months. Clean up your body and look great for the summer, and avoid winter weight gain, instead use the cold to your potiental and burn more calories.

*Make your own meal plan; mines is a clean diet of straight soup three times a day, 4 months and 15 days.

*Make a weight loss plan; 10, 15, 20, and 22 the most you should try though experts say 2lbs a week is best but it's your own person plan based on healthy food at home you always have.

*Stick to it; whenever you feel down or someone make you feel bad n you feel like giving up and lose hope... INBOX me if you're scard of others thought i promise i won't judge you or you can post it where i'm sure all of us can help.

*Post, Post, Post; if you need any help, advise, or tips and help with making a plan i can help so post or inbox me.

17 Oct
Im definigely up for the challenge!
17 Oct
Day 1: Focus on your diet and creating your plan and sticking to it!!
17 Oct
I am in for the challenge. i need motivation to reach my weight goal.
17 Oct
I'm in! gonna look totally different from what I was last summer!
18 Oct
Im in ! Soups only right ok !
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 4:15am
via Android

I am in for a challenge! I recently just got a body composition test, and was put in the overweight category. It really hit hard as I have been active my whole life. I am now dedicated to not only not gaining weight this winter but loosing weight and getting built! Thanks for a place to post motivation!
Goals:
Diet: Eat clean, try to stick to a 50% carbs, 25% protein, and 25% fat. I currently eat about 75% carbs and 10% protein. Less processed foods and to track all of my calories to see what is going in.
Workouts: Learn some weight training and add more cardio to lose weight and gain muscle!

Also to enjoy life not out of a chip bag.

Let me know how you are doing, and if you have any suggestions/questions!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 1:39pm
via Android

Started my day with a 5:30 am body builder class! I was the only one there, but felt good! Now a weekend full of hiking and yoga to enjoy the last good weather. :) Good luck all with your weekends!

17 Oct
Day 1: just making sure to eat right and create/ complete plans! thank you though
23 Oct
Day 5:
000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 6:08pm
via Android

Im in and im starting today. Everyday untill new years ill workout in some way. I dont want to gain during the holidays so come summer ill look awesome even if im rocking a baby bump (i hope) by then. Good luck to everyone on their journeys. My 2 other goals is to run a 5k without stopping and to have 2 million steps by the end of the year.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 9:58pm
via Android

Hi I am in.. I am 79 n have to be 60 kg need your help n support.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 9:59pm
via Android

I need advice on my diet. Please help I looking to loose 7 9 kg in a month.. I walk 13 km everyday

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 2:37am

wait, how much do you want to lose? your numbers are scatter so i'm confuse...

you can use kg, it's gine just do it like this; 1kg, 6kg, or 10kg... i'm happy to help:)

18 Oct
for the first two weeks you should do a workout call Boot camp 2, make sure to change your workout every two week. Walk and drink a lot of water, what do you have to eat at home?
26 Oct
Being am Asian mostly carbs. . Add lot of veg n fruits
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 4:34am
via Android

Count me in!!!! Need to lose at least 10 or 15

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 11:10am

Day 2: Start!

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 3:40pm

Day 3: Enjoy your chocalates today cause the kick off of this challenge starts on monday!!!

10592720_10153109793326258_8138063226090520623_n_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 11:19am
via Android

I know I am 4 days behind, but I need a support team to motivate me. Please count me in. I need to lose 20lbs by Feb. I am on a plateau now, I work out at least 3x a week at the gym, doing all lLes Mils classes e.g Body Pump, Hardcore overload, Body combat. But still the weight won't budge :(
Maybe i need to look at what i eat.  My fats are concentrated i  my mid section. I need advise.

22 Oct
it's ine, i'm sure some of us will have our struggle which it's why I made it 4 month, also you should change the type of workout you do every 2 wks cause after 2 weeks it stops working.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Oct 29, 2014 10:17pm

Day 13:

04 Nov
Day 18

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51