Lots of energy

2 posts | Original | Recent
58 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 2:23am
via Android

Well I was eating 1400 to 1600 calories a day. I was feeling so tired and sluggish. So today I upped my caloric intake to no more than 1800 calories a day but at least 1700. Its been working pretty good and pretty fast. I immediately got lots of energy. I finally worked out for the first time in like a week. Im excited. Im also anxious to find out the results tomorrow. But I will try to not be so dissapointed if it doesnt go as well as I want to.

3 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 7:44am
via iOS
This is how I was feeling before but it was such a struggle to try and get enough good calories in my body specially when I have to work 12 hour shifts. Then I found even when I was eating loads it didn't make much of a difference I was lacking nutrients. I looked into it basically finding out that even when I was drinking smothies and juices that fruit now days tends to have less vitimins and minerals then they would have before, cuase of the way we farm now days! So I started using some nutrition products to use as an addition to my regular diet found that really helped, specially on days where it was a struggle to eat more calories.
17 Oct
Thata great. Well thank goodness I have no problem with time. Im a stay at home mom. And I eat about 5 times a day. I buy lots of food that I know ill eat. But thats healthy too. But smoothies are great. Just try to put some protein powder with lots of vitamins and minerals. You can get them at natural food stores.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51