Motivation maybe just a little something I thought of

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 6:49am
via iOS
You want something you take it
You need something? You make it happen
Someone says discouraging words? You take those words and you turn it into motivation to prove them wrong
You want to be a better you? Then work hard
You think despicable things about yourself? Stop and think what damage it has done is it worth it to hurt yourself over stupid people who can't see the real you? No think of yourself as amazing
When you look in the mirror what do you see? Someone who can do wonderful things is what you should think
That ex who made you feel like crap who cheated or any sort of thing work hard to show him what he missed out on
He didn't deserve you and you deserve better
You think we'll why try? Cause trying is all you can do
You want a fit body a toned body? Then work to get it if you want it bad enough you'll work towards it
You have to be your motivation every morning you look in that mirror and say it's going to be the day that I'll show everyone what they lost out on!

Just a thing I was thinking that might help....
18 Oct
18 Oct
Hola wendy how are you ?
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 5:49pm
via Android

Consistency accompanied by right motivation.....nd constant cancellation of anxiety thoughts can give magnificent results...

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 6:46pm
via Android

My motivation is to be better than other sport players while also motivating other sport players to be better than me just to push myself even harder to better than them if that makes since lol... and my motivation is to also get a  women like you and keep her happy with my body and mind but I'll will come in due time

17 Oct
She'll come in time :) and I'm sure you'll find a even better women then me :)
17 Oct
Thanks for the support apprecited
17 Oct
Your welcome :)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 6:47pm
via Android

Good words of inspiration and motivation

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 8:09pm
via iOS
Well said! xD

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51