What is the best exercise for everday weight loss?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 3:09pm
via Android

I just really want to know!

20 Oct
For girls it probably body back Curl Crunches machine it would help u by the way what's your weight I don't think it matters to u hmmm
20 Oct
Well its not just exercise. You have to diet too. Diet is going to be about 70% of your weightloss. So eat less and clean.
20 Oct
Total body=Burpees
20 Oct
Im 117 pounds and 5'3
21 Oct
Cut out sugars bread and milk you will lose weight
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 4:24pm
via Android

Yup u need to lose weight its little bit high almost 10 lbs my sis is 5'2 and she is 100 pounds I would prefer u to diet and do running u would loose 10 lbs very easily though if your weight don't burn off then tell me either way I think running will help u you don't need to do any exercise if u think you're perfect

20 Oct
I'm not even fat and 117 is a tad under weight for someone that is 5 3 almost 5 4
20 Oct
So don't worry all u just do Is running
20 Oct
That's ideal though
23 Oct
Are you insane. 10 pounds. Is she not suppose to eat anything but salad and run for an hour each day? She would be so unhealthy. Everyone's build is different and your sister probably is super super skinny and small. This girl doesn't need to lose any weight at all. She should be focusing on how she feels about herself. If you look at her pictures she's not fat or anywhere near overweight. She could gain 10 pounds and still be healthy! For someone at almost 5'4 120 to 125 is a good area to be in. She may have...
23 Oct
Danny plz I just said if u want to correct your words
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 4:48pm
via Android

Concentrate on getting more toned than losing weight. Ur weight is ideal so I wouldn't worry much. Pick up some weights :)

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

Your bmi is 20.7 that's 2 points above what would be underweight for you.

You wouldn't want to lose to much. I think maybe some muscle toning exercises will suite better.

And don't forget clean eating too. Would be better to be healthy and fit than hungry and skinny.

21 Oct
Yup you're right
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 7:22pm
via Android

Just muscle exercices and some cardio that tell the body to burn fat

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 7:23pm
via iOS
Arc trainer

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51