Paul McKenna I can make you thin club

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 8:46pm
via Android

Hi,I bought a Paul McKenna book for 99P,Id like to share his great ideas with anyone who had food cravings,issues with food,people who want to be healthier and focus on exercise life ad throw away the scales

20 Oct
Hit us with some tips Carole:-)
Adobephotoshopexpress_2013_12_04_19_48_56_thumb
57 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 9:51pm
via Android

I'm interested in anything that doesn't require you to weigh yourself once a week.

I threw away my scale years ago. Was the best health decision I ever made.

So, please share your journey :)

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 10:31pm
via Android

Hi there and welcome henry and susanna,
I started this about a month ago,its something truely different so bare with me and I hope it works for you.You never have to use scales again Paul says,in fact chuck them away if u wish.
This is not a diet,more of a reprograming of the mind,supercharging ur metabolismcontrol cravings,and letting go of emotional issues u used to stuff down with food.If u follow the system you will see a change.Everyone can have what they want or have reasons why they cant,so anyone can lose weight.
A diet is any system.of eating that attempts to exert external control over what,where,when or how much u eat.90 per cent of dieters fail.Forget about diets forever,they are no more than training courses in how to get fat and feel like a failure.
Ok I will give the key ways in which to reprogram and lose the weight a bit at a time as the books quite in depth.
Emotional eating
Alot of people eat food beecause they are bored or hungry or emotional reasons nothing to do with hunger,if u continue to eat based on emotional hunger u will never feel full.
An emotion is like someone knocking loud on the door,if u continue to not listen to the emotion by stuffing down food it will still come back knocking till u listen.The good news is with this new understanding you dont have to be a victim anymore,in future when u want a snack ask urself this question.
Am I really hungry or do I just want to change the way I feel?

57 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 6:22am
via Android

Very interesting,  I snack when I'm bored. I work crazy hours for 3 months then off for 3. My 3 months off gets boring after the first week lol.

I'm not the type to sit around and watch prime time tv and snack. Heck I even had my sofas removed. That helped a lot but now I walk around and snack.

I started doing 2 workout sessions a day which keeps my mind off of food.

Not sure if that's a solution but it's working for now.

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 7:58am
via Android

Hi Susanne,Exercise is great,I love dancing,zumba,well I will try and show you some ways around cravings and why we have them and how to stop them forever,at first I never thought it possible after food ruled my life but it is,I no longer crave but if I want something I have it,more info about Pauls ways later x

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 8:03am
via Android

Sounds like you have a v hectic life,so keeping energy levels up with lots of protiens good,just had a look at your pics,are you from America?tc x

57 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 4:18pm
via Android

I'm in Las Vegas, how about you?

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 6:55pm
via Android

Dorset England

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51